3Chi True Strains 2ml Disposable Vape Pod — Rocketman
In stockAdd to wishlist
Free shipping on orders over $75!
- All hemp products are independently tested
- Complies with state and federal law
- Discreet shipping
- No hassle returns
- Earn Rewards Points on Every Purchase
Introducing Rocketman, a potent HHC-dominant Sativa designed to propel you into a day of creativity, productivity, and fun. As a part of our True Strains lineup, this is part of the most consistent, complex blends with the widest range of effects available in the industry. As with all True Strains, Rocketman undergoes internal testing with our internally-developed D-SPEC testing before filling to ensure accuracy and is then sent to an ISO 17025-accredited lab for additional verification of contents and safety.
Consistent, Complex Blends for Maximum Effects
Every 2ml vape pod comes filled with transparent, unadulterated oil, containing approximately:
- 95% Cannabinoids – ∆9o, THC-C8, THCP, HHC, ∆8 THC, CBC, CBD, ∆4(8)-iso THC, CBG, CBN, CBT, ∆9 THCV, ∆8 THCV, ∆8-iso THC, ∆11 THC, & other cannabinoids, some in trace quantities (THCB, CBDV, CBDB, etc.)
- 5% Cannabis-Derived Terpenes
This product requires a 3Chi True Strains vape pod battery, which can be purchased here for a discounted price.
- Pod: Premium ceramic core pod with 2 ml capacity, compatible with 3CHI pod system
- Type: Broad-spectrum oil and natural terpenes
- Total Oil: 2 ml
- Original Extraction Material: Hemp
Place the pod into the 3CHI pod system battery, press the activation button, and draw in with your lips around the mouthpiece. Store it at room temperature and keep it upright to prevent leakage.
This product may lead to impairment. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using it. It is likely to result in a failed drug test. Always consult a physician before use, and only use it if a doctor recommends it.
This product is not available for shipment to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North, Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia